The Plummer Law Firm P.C. has experience handling business disputes, helping protect small businesses from ludicrous lawsuits, and fighting for the rights of a business that has been wronged.
- Breach of Contract & Business Disputes
- Business Fraud and The Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act (“DTPA”)
- Insurance Disputes and The Texas Insurance Code
- Real Estate Transactions and Disputes
- Employment Contract Disputes & Partnership Disputes
- Debt Collectors and Fraud
- Construction Disputes
- Insurance Policy Abuse or “Bad Faith”
- False Deceptive or Misleading Business Practices
- Consumer Fraud
- Employment Benefits Claims
- Oil and Gas Disputes
As business owners, we pride ourselves on doing a good job, providing a quality service, or an excellent product to other businesses and consumers. Medium and Small Businesses can’t afford to have a client receive the benefit of their services, or goods, and refuse to pay. Likewise it is imperative that businesses protect themselves from other businesses, who either intentionally interfere with existing contracts or that refuse to honor their agreements.
Please contact us if your business has suffered an injustice as a result of the unfair business dealings of another, or if you would like for The Plummer Law Firm P.C. to evaluate your potential exposure to litigation. We assist businesses in Harris County, Galveston County, Jefferson County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County, Brazoria County, Waller County, Bastrop County, Travis County, Victoria County, DeWitt County, Nueces County, Walker County, Dallas County, Tarrant County, Orange County and many other Texas Counties.